Annual returns and audited financial statements must be filed with the ROC on time. Keep on the right side of the law and stay out of legal trouble. By enlisting our services, you will be able to obtain the benefits without having to go through the time-consuming ROC filing process.
Fill the Form
To begin your ROC filing, simply fill out the form.
Call To Discuss
Our ROC specialist will get in touch and begin preparing the documents.
We assist you with regular reminders and documentation.
Simplify Your Document For Easy Registration
We value the importance of establishing a trusting connection with our clients, which we achieve by offering the best services as promised. At LegaSource, we make sure that your compliance certification goes smoothly so that your time and money aren’t invested in the wrong course.
Frequently Asked Questions
We better understand what most of the people asked generally in ROC Filing.
Under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the Registrar of Companies (ROC) is in charge of ensuring that companies are complying with the Companies Act 2013. Every Pvt. Ltd. company, regardless of size, is required to file returns and documents in order to comply with the Act’s legal obligations, which are referred to as ROC compliances.
- Form MGT 7 and Form AOC 4 are used to file annual returns.
- Compliance with AGM documentation
- Maintaining the Minutes Book and Statutory Registers
- Share certificates are issued on a timely basis.
- Filing of ROCs for event-based compliances.
- Shares are issued or fresh allotments are made.
- Disclosure of Interest by Directors on a Yearly Basis
- Changes in the Company’s Name and Main Objectives
- Directors’ Appointments and Resignations
- Transfers of Shares
- Appointment of a Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer
- Registrar’s Office Change
- Changes in Authorized and Paid-up Capital
- When you get a secured loan, you must register.
- Resolutions for several meetings are being drafted.
The 3 benefits are as follows:
- Many startups are unable to meet the reporting deadlines and end up incurring heavy penalties as a result.
- Every entrepreneur must focus on their business while entrusting legal matters to experienced and trustworthy professionals. Many businesses have entrusted their legal affairs to Lega Source.
- AMC provides significant cost reductions.
Every firm must file its Annual Return (MGT-7) with the ROC within 60 days of the AGM, as well as its Financials (AOC-4) within 30 days of the AGM. Within 15 days of the AGM, the Auditor Appointment (ADT-1) should be filed.
A board meeting is a gathering of the company’s board of directors to discuss management matters. The first Board meeting must take place within 30 days of incorporation, and every Private Limited Company must hold a minimum of four Board of Directors meetings per year, one in each quarter.
Issuing Notice and Agenda, Holding Board Meeting, Maintaining Attendance Register, and Minutes of Meeting are the general procedures.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is a meeting of shareholders conducted once a year to approve the accounts, distribute dividends, and appoint or reappoint directors and auditors.
The first annual general meeting (AGM) is held within nine months of the end of the first financial year. The next AGM is held within six months of the financial year’s end.
The filing of ROC forms, returns, and documentation with the Registrar of Companies is required (ROC). It will assist the Registrar of Companies and the Government in comprehending how the firm operates during the financial year in accordance with the Companies Act of 2013.
You can register your company for a reasonable fee and receive a number of other benefits related to your ROC filing.